The New Method No One Is Talking About Yet!

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Bottle Rockets, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

Alright, hustlers so a few memebers wanted a new method to making money online... This one is a gem. I'm not sure if anyone has actually made a blog post about this yet it's so new.

I'm not going to write it out again because I'm lazy and I don't want duplicate content ;) You can read about it here

Login To See Link

What I will tell you here is that this can literally be done by anyone with any budget. This is a no Bullshit method. I helped my girlfriend set this up a week ago and so far she's going strong making around $50 a day profit. She hasn't even gone full retard derp derp on this method yet and upscaled.

People are claiming to make up to $900 a day. This shit can be scaled you basically have full control of what you earn. I didn't really want to share this just yet haha. Anyhow there it is, a full proof no bullshit way to make money online. I know there are billions of ways to make money and it can overwhelming but I personally do recommend checking this one out. It's perfect for people with 9-5 jobs who just want to make some extra cash after work or you can upscale and make what you want. The outcome depends on how much time you put in.

Want to know the kicker? Lulz... you are not even selling a product, you are selling shipping. People did this shit with ebay back in the early 2000s and they made millions.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Simon likes this.
  2. bestdan50

bestdan50 New Member

3. bestdan50

bestdan50 New Member

4. IntensE

IntensE Hustler

This is golden, however I have one question: how long does it take for shipping from China to actually arrive USA, and how do you justify that? I mean the guy places order on your website, and you tell him, ok thanks for ordering, now wait 1 month for the product.
    [​IMG]

5. Bottle Rockets

As far as I know not all of them are on month. You could even pay for shipping and you still make a profit.

Some guys are even getting products and just putting a 50% markup and selling them like a usual online store would and paying for shipping etc.

I'm sure it wouldn't be a month maybe ask them. I know the stuff my gf was advertising was around 15 days.

If you paid the $1.79 it's still profit. You could even pay a VA to do all the sending for you and you just do the Facebook side of things.

IntensE likes this.
  6. Art

Art New Member

@Franklin on shopify it doesn't allow you to put in a price for shipping what do you do?

7. Art

Art New Member

do you just put the shipping price as the regular price? Or do you same something like this, in the description the item is free its value is over $25 dollars you are just paying for shipping??? which is 14.95

8. Bottle Rockets

Just put the item up for free or something like 1-5c then just charge shipping like you normally would. Once they add the item to the cart then they will see shipping on the next screen.

9. Art

Art New Member

thats the thing I cant find the place were you put the price of shipping ... There is no place for shipping costs

10. Art

Art New Member

Look at the image

Attached Files:

11. Bottle Rockets

Setting > Shipping >set shipping rate :)

Login To See Link

12. Simon

Simon Pro Affiliate

Wow. Thanks for sharing. Going to try this out.

Bottle Rockets likes this.
  13. Bottle Rockets

Also remember guys you don't need to do the free thing if you don't want. You could simply start a niche store and advertise things with a 40-50% markup. Apparently a lot of guys have had success. I heard one story of an ex drug dealer coming out of jail then earning 80k with this.

Story here:

Login To See Link

Perfect example of a good advert
    [​IMG]

14. Art

Art New Member

@Franklin has your gf or made money from this? I am giving it a try right now

15. Bottle Rockets

Yes she's mad a bit, nothing huge. I'm sitting down with her today or tomorrow if I get some time to show her how to upscale and get more adverts going. Last time I checked she was making on average about $50 a day.... and she's a complete noob. I just showed her how to set it up and away she went.

16. Bottle Rockets

Right now my partner is advertising golf stuff Just stick to things like hobbies and animal products. Cool weird animal things like LED cat leash is one I've seen going around on Facebook. Might get a journey going at some stage.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  17. Simon

Simon Pro Affiliate

Do you have to buy inventory?

18. Art

Art New Member

For the hell of it I tackled fishing, I got a really good fishing product lets see how it goes ill let you know I just finished uploading my ads on facebook

19. Art

Art New Member

franklin which worked better for your gf the 9.95 or 14.95?

20. Bottle Rockets

It's drop shipping. You place the order once someone places an order with you. it's pretty much copy and paste the details over.

To he honest I have no idea it depends on a lot of things like the audience and niche been targeted at the time. Put it this way $9.95 requires more sales and effort because you have more orders to send out. $14.95 is less orders and les effort for the same amount of money at the end of the day.