The Best Web 2.0s in The Game

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Bottle Rockets, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

Alright homies,
    Hatred and I have tested countless services and they have all been shit most of the time. It's taken months. However, we have finally found a web 2.0 service that fits our needs so I'm sharing it with you all. Because this guy has made us some dope web 2.0s he deserves a bit of a shoutout.

This is his service

Login To See Link

We are very fussy when it comes to web 2.0s and this guy ticks all the boxes, even spreads the two post out over 2 days instead of doing everything in 1 day. He also fills out the privacy policy sections etc and most other services don't.

Here are some results on the recent web 2.0s I purchased. Although hatreds PBN links are doing a lot of work because I'm funneling juice from another page the web 2.0s have helped out big time. This page is just over 4 weeks old in a medium niche.

[​IMG]

Honestly, this service is so good we want it to stay around that's why I'm posting here. This guy actually gives a shit when doing the web 2.0s.

Also here is a little tip for you guys. Sometimes to speed up rankings I buy 10-20 web 20s before I even start a site then juice them up. I ask for no anchors to be used just articles and nothing else. When I want to use them I upload an article with my anchor. By the time I do that the site is settled and ready. The web 2.0s have lot's of juice to get things moving at a faster rate.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. Boss

Boss New Member

nice, besides haterd PBN services, do you also know any other good PBN services?

3. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

I don't know of any others sorry. All the others I've used haven't been very good. I usually just do my own or use Hatreds

4. CTG

CTG New Member

Glad you liked his service.

I purchased some Web 2.0 links from him about a week ago before I found this article.

Even though theyre fresh web 2.0s I'm hoping they can push the keywords stuck on page 2 up.