Stuff You Want to Learn

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Hatred, Dec 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Hatred

Hatred Sape, PBN Links, Repeat Admin

So a lot of people have posted or hinted that both myself and Franklin have been lazy. While this may be true, none of you know what goes on off-site and what I have to deal with as well as Franklin. Yes, this site has been on the back-burner for about a month. Shit went wrong with one of my new sites, ranking is becoming annoying but that will change soon (knock on wood!).

My plans for the upcoming weeks are to write my ranking tutorial for Franklin's Blog (OnlineDimes) and create the videos to accompanying it. Those will be posted on this website and shared here. The videos are going to cover essentially how I start and approach a site. How I build links, when I build links, and most importantly where I build links. Now other than that tutorial I have a few planned that are in a text document. One of which is case studying right to prove legitimacy for any doubters.

The other tutorials are as follows:
    Building 301s
    Ranking Parasites Tutorial
    How to Build a Following on Social Media
    My SEO Strategy for 2015 - In Progress
    Anchor Text Guide
    Analyzing Keyword Competition
    PBN Tips

Those are just a few that I personally want to cover. A lot of which may be able to overlap, I hope.

What I want to ask you guys is what YOU want to see a tutorial on. What stuff do you want to learn how to do. Maybe some Local based SEO? I have a brand new client that has local keywords. I can't provide his details but I can detail how I rank locally. Again, if I simply don't know something, I'll state that I don't.

@Bottle Rockets Franklin, feel free to post anything you want to see as well. We talk all the time on Skype but is there anything that you also want to know?

2. Tom

Tom Pro Affiliate

Parasites would be awesome.

Hatred likes this.
  3. Neo

Neo New Member

PBN tips and your SEO strategy would be great!!!

Hatred likes this.
  4. Hatred

Glad to hear. Those will overlap in the videos like I mentioned so I'm happy you paired those.

Neo likes this.
  5. Hatred

I have a niche I can case study this with. I'll get that setup today and that way we have a basis to see what EXACTLY I did and how you can approach them. Thanks for posting, greatly appreciated.

Keep the comments coming guys. They benefit me a ton.

6. Neo

Neo New Member

Any tutorial for link building with minimal investment will be cool since majority of people dont have large budget when they starting SEO. Perfect example of that is "Ultimate SEO Hack" article from Online Dimes but for me only social signals and web 2.0 cant get me on 1st page. So what else can we do to get on first page of google.

7. Hatred

No offense, but you shouldn't be in this business if you don't have the money to invest into this. Don't be THAT GUY who wants to spend as little as possible and expect the biggest returns possible. That isn't realistic.

anaconda, ☠ CacTin ☠ and Tim01 like this.
  8. Neo

Neo New Member

Dont get me wrong mate i got plenty of money to invest :D but since I'm newbie in SEO i like to start small, just to get some experience before i invest big money...

9. Hatred

Lol, I have clients who say the same thing. I straight up tell them I can take my services to their competition.

Everyone who saw that tutorial for Web 2s thinks that is all it takes to rank. Franklin has stated it and i'll state it again now. It takes more to rank than 10 tumblrs. The point of those tumblrs and weeblys are for easier keywords. Unless you are finding dimes for Tumblrs then they aren't going to move much of anything. An entire backlink profile consisting of tumblrs looks like absolute shit. What do you think would happen if Tumblr up and decides to no-follow all outbound links ;)

You wonder why it takes more than web 2s and social signals to rank :) Takes more money and more time, more resources.

10. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

Guess I should chime in on this. Right now I'm busy working on my own sites but I am working on a free Amazon video course as well so that should be out soon.

☠ CacTin ☠ and Zanskar like this.
  11. Neo

Neo New Member

Difference between your clients and me is that i have brain and i don't think seo is something that i cant learn...so with or without you i will rank my sites eventually because i dont give up i hustle till i get what i want and thats what i do. ;)

12. Hatred

Yeah straight hustlin with expired tumblrs and weeblys + social signals.

Ask franklin how I learned. Do you know how you actually learn SEO. You buy and try as I call it. You learn from mistakes. You learn from TESTING! He now does the same exact thing and guess what, he is successful because of it. Rewind about maybe a year, Franklin probably didn't know near anything compared to what he knows now. He tests and listens to people who know what they are talking about in this industry. The ONLY reason I taught Franklin stuff I knew is because he has good marketing sense and knows things I don't.

Just to kill this topic. You need to invest money to make money in life. That's what it takes to "hustle." You will learn shit from me, but it's going to cost you more than $20 to rank a site, sorry.

iamagod and IntensE like this.
  13. Bottle Rockets

You are welcome to leave then, the door is open. Me and Hatred give out free information that cock suckers on WF would gladly charge you $29.95 for. Comments like that make me want to close the forum down then fuck off and rank my sites, make a shit ton of money and not share my methods. I spend hours and hours writing blog post and making videos. I might start spending that time on my own shit then i guess instead of giving out my methods. No one said you can't learn, I encourage learning but it will cost money and time.

P.S if it wasn't for Hatred a lot of my shit wouldn't be ranking. It's a privilege to see his methods.

dani, Hatred, iamagod and 1 other person like this.
  14. IntensE

IntensE Hustler

Would love to see how you approach niches in different countries/language (website creation, backlinks etc)

Hatred and Bottle Rockets like this.
  15. IntensE

IntensE Hustler

And don't worry about Neo, he is in the Matrix, in a different universe than ours where he hustles. Please carry on Franklink/Hatred, me and 80% of this forum eagerly wait every new post from you guys.

Bottle Rockets likes this.
  16. Bottle Rockets

I would also like to point out that without hatred's skills and info this wouldn't be possible.
    [​IMG]

He is someone you want to learn from and he knows alot.

I'm currently working on an amazon Tutorial. Stay tuned homies.

17. IntensE

IntensE Hustler

Thats awesome ranking you got there brah

18. Bottle Rockets

This is another one thanks to Hatred's info he shares :cool:
    [​IMG]

Zanskar and IntensE like this.
  19. Hatred

I'm genuinely a kind person. Franklin can attest to that. I'm from New England, I swear a lot. If someone has to be bad cop here i'd rather it be me than Franklin. I may come across as a wicked big asshole but it's for your own good.

IntensE likes this.
  20. Hatred

Also everyone. My PBN posts, that review picture I left from SM is HIS site (neos). I guess my methods work :) Moved his site from 9th to as low as 4th in less than a week with 5 posts on the main keyword. I guess I don't know my shit though ;)