Strategies For Getting Backlinks & Social Profiles Indexed?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Tim01, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

I came across a little known site which has good metrics and allows people to create a profile with a homepage and social media links section in the profile page. So, I created the profile, put as much info as I good (I could not see how to add a description with embedded links like some people have) and now I do not know how to get that profile pages indexed for free.

How do you guys get your social profiles, backlinks (like newly created web 2.0's) indexed and keep them indexed?

Goodkarma77 likes this.
  2. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

Use the google force index site :) just google "submit url" and it's the google webmasters tool. I use it all the time.

Zanskar, Goodkarma77 and Tim01 like this.
  3. Nick Jackson

Nick Jackson New Member

Login To See Link

is cool, allows you to drip-feed the links over X number of days. Is free for 50 links per day and tells you when they've been crawled too.

Tim01 likes this.
  4. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

Yah, this is the quickest and most effective way to get links indexed. For bulk amounts of links, websites like linkcentaur are good, like Nick Jackson said.

5. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

But do the pages (and links) stay indexed?

6. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

Urls should always stay indexed. If it's removed from index, then chances are it's being penalized or something.

7. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

Weird my money site homepage was removed for index, then i added it again and it is there. I see the money site at number 5 in google for its brand name, but seep lab does not detect the site at all (rank = N/A).

8. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

That is an excellent link, thanks! 50 per day should be enough for me, at this stage.

Ok, today SerpLab is showing my money site in #2 for my brand name, so I guess the domain is ok and I am "good to go" to start building content and backlinks?

SEO sure is more confusing now, than a few years ago!

9. bellynyen

bellynyen New Member

We offer service that’s for rent Facebook & Google premium ads accounts. If you need accounts fors running cloaking campaign, fast approval and just spend a huge daily budget, contact me on skype: Michael Phan