[Method] To Get Google Plus Ones From Real Users

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Naser, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Naser

Naser New Member

Hello everyone,

I am here on AH since a week and I have got great resources and information from the forum and its members. Now it's my turn to give something back :) So I would like to share a method by which anyone (yes anyone...) can get many Google Plus Ones from real users for their blog posts. I shall be keeping this thread as simple as possible and will get straight to the point. If you have any questions, then please post below:

Step 1: Join some big communities on Google Plus. For example: Science on G+, Gaming, True Love, Famous Quotes etc.
    Step 2: Depending on the community you have joined, do a quick search on Google for images, memes, and other interesting pictures STRICTLY RELATED to the community.
    Step 3: Upload any funny image/meme you got from Google with your post link in the text field.
    Step 4: Select the appropriate category and share the image.

Voila, you will be getting many plus ones to that image, as your URL is linked from the post, your URL will also get all the plus ones indirectly. Check the screenshot below where I managed to get 400+ Plus ones to my posts. Gaming community worked well for me, as the images/memes related to gaming are usually funny and tend to get more Plus Ones.

[​IMG]

2. dieorhack

dieorhack New Member

can you post here some communities links here?

3. Naser

Naser New Member

Here you go:

Login To See Link

Login To See Link

You can select any community, just make sure it has lot of engagement and at least 100k members

4. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

Do the images and groups need to be related to your niche?

5. Naser

Naser New Member

Hi Tim,

No, it's not necessary. Just make sure you share content (funny images/memes) related to the group you are posting in and slip your link in the post.