I've been grinding and hard work pays off....

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Bottle Rockets, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

Well I haven't really posted on here in a while :( ... and I'm an admin:rolleyes:

Anyhow, I just want to share some results of an SEO campaign I'm in the middle of right now for a bit of motivation for anyone who wants to give up on SEO.

So over the last couple month's I've started a lot of projects. More Shopify stores, my own bulk import and distribution company and SEO. These are the current results for the campaign I've been running. The competition is hard-ish...

[​IMG]

So far I've used ALOT of web 2.0s and built my own PBN network with the help of Hatred. to finish off I will be doing legit guest posting to build trust and push it more.

I just wanted to throw this out there to show that using web 2.0s for SEO still works. The web 2.0s actually did a lot of pushing then I used some of Hatreds PBNs to push more then built my own for even more power. Building my own has taken up most of the time since I outsource the web 2s so didn't spend much time on those.

I also have another site I'm working on that I'm trying to get in the top 10 for over 300 random keywords. This is just a random test I'm doing and it's working well.
    [​IMG]

Keep grinding guys.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  2. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

Very nice results. I'm seeing good movements also, it feels great :). I'm starting to realize how much you can do with proper on-page optimization. It's insane, I've been ranking well with hardly any backlinks just from a strong on-page strategy.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    mrvicrivera and Tim01 like this.
  3. Tim01

Tim01 Pro Affiliate

I am seeing the importance of good on-page as well. I need to "go back to school" and learn 2016 on-page seo. Anyone got some good links to learn on-page seo?

4. Bottle Rockets

Yea I must say on page SEO has really worked well for me lately, I'm in some hard niches so still need backlinks but I've seen good movement with just on page seo.

mrvicrivera and Tim01 like this.
  5. Nick Jackson

Nick Jackson New Member

Yeah Franklin's blog and youtube videos on ranking sites (thanks man!) / Hatred's PBN help (great stuff!) with on-page SEO tips from Goodkarma77 (cheers!) are working well for me and I'm gaining confidence to start going for more competitive keywords step-by-step. It is satisfying when you beat a competitor for ranking position on your kw.

6. Bottle Rockets

Feels good doesn't it :)

7. dani

dani New Member

Second the OnPage magic - I'm ranking on #14 for seo agency in my city (1.000.000 people live here - so it's quite competitive) with zero links built to this page and the domain has an authority of 7. I'll start with the link building today and will rely on Franklins videos/posts mainly. Keep on grinding! :)

8. Sone

Sone New Member

When you say Web 2.0 do you mean on expired Web 2.0?

9. bellynyen

bellynyen New Member

We offer service that’s for rent Facebook & Google premium ads accounts. If you need accounts fors running cloaking campaign, fast approval and just spend a huge daily budget, contact me on skype: Michael Phan