How I'm using Fiverr for SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Chillywilly, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Chillywilly

Chillywilly New Member

As all of you know, diversity is a huge factor in successful SEO. So although I've had success using only Web 2.0 and authority backlinks to my sites, I've been using another technique to give it that extra push - guest posting through Fiverr.

This is definitely more of a miss than hit strategy, as so many of the blogs on there are complete shit. But always message the seller asking to see the site first and check it for spam/age. It only costs a couple of bucks but it can make a huge difference.

2. yakblack

yakblack New Member

What type of anchor text did you use in those blog?

3. Chillywilly

Chillywilly New Member

Usually partial match. So if my keyword is 'cheap bird feeders' I might have it as 'bird feeders at a good price' (that's an example of one I did recently)

yakblack likes this.
  4. michael Rayburn

michael Rayburn New Member

Great post! I was using fiverr for a few things myself, but scrapebox replaces a lot of that. I can use one of the foot prints to find "write for us" or "guest blog".... Things like this. I will say that it is faster and easier with fiverr, and you are right that most of the sites are full of spam. I do use fiverr to create email accounts for me to register my web2.0's. It's just faster.

5. Chillywilly

Chillywilly New Member

Yeh man I do guest posts that way too, but I was sick of people charging $50+ for a 'sponsored post' with nofollow links when there are loads of quality blogs on Fiverr to choose from.

6. yakblack

yakblack New Member

Can you suggest some sellers for blog post service? I only know ones with expired accounts ;)

7. michael Rayburn

michael Rayburn New Member

You just have to look and keep in mind that it has to be your general niche. Bird feeders can be hobby. Not sports related..... But I am sure you understand that.

8. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

Fiverr is good for diversity. Most people don't bother with it because they use it the wrong way but thing life infographics and document submissions are good for diversity. I'm going to give the guest posting a try :)

9. yakblack

yakblack New Member

What do you think about the profiles creating service in high PR sites in fiverr? Are they good for SEO?

10. Bottle Rockets

Like profile links? They aren't strong but I do use them for things like naked URLs and brand names etc to diversify keywords :)

Harry Vs Internet and yakblack like this.
  11. Nathan

Nathan New Member

I have found some good sites for guest posting on fiverr around the health and fashion niches.

12. Bottle Rockets

n
    Nice, yea ive found a couple good guest posting gigs on there latly.

13. yasir

yasir New Member

You can find some good gigs in the form of social bookmarking, guest postings, and other links that you can use to diversify your link profile. Please be cautious of using exact match anchors on such sites and people who are offering thousands of links.

14. chris

chris New Member

can you recommended a seller on Fiverr that you used to buy email accounts?