How I Made Over $100 On Facebook In 24 Hours On Autopilot

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Bottle Rockets, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

This is for all the hustlers trying to make a few bucks, I used a free trial program, landing pages, offers and Facebook groups.

First thing I did is find a product I could promote, I went with a traffic building offer that had a free download then a great funnel with 50% commission, $9.95 then went up throughout the funnel etc.

Next step was setting up 2 landing pages using WP Profit builder (free copies floating around on the net in various places). I want to collect e-mails so I can push offers later. You will need a website for this and it does cost, however I said free because I used a friends site so it didn't cost me anything. The landing page was simple, less is more in this case. Make sure you link it to the offer that you're promoting ;)

[​IMG]

Now you need to use a Facebook Auto Poster. I used the 3 day trial of Ninja Blaster, this program is a weapon!

[​IMG]

I spent the first 2 days joining related groups, this is easy as the program has a joiner and all you do is put in keywords. Set it to 1000+ members so you don't waste time joining dead groups.

[​IMG]

Once I hit the last 24 hours of the trial I started posting. I had been accepted into about 30 groups on one account and 50+ on another. The best thing about this program is you can use spintax, this means you can post more often. I had my settings set to post every 120 seconds on one account and every 5 minutes on the other. The second one was higher in case the first one got banned. I'm not going to go over what I posted because I was in a rush so I didn't have time to fully optimize. I did a link post with some information in Spintax. I used an inviting image like this one. It gives off a nice feel for the people who like shiny shit and it represents the traffic offer I'm selling. I put the image into the landing page but kept it out of sight, Facebook still picked it up as my link image.

[​IMG]

And that was it, I went on with my day then went to bed. I woke up with a bunch of email subs and some sales. My trial has now run out, I haven't had time to look into it again with more optimization. I'm 100% sure earnings could triple with more niches and optimization.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In my currency that's around $110

I also made another 30 odd bucks on my JVzoo account. I had a different traffic offer on each landing page to see what one converted better. The money is important, but the subs are really important. I can now promote to those subs. Under 300 isn't a lot but if you promote a related product that's about to be launched you can make bank, work them up to the product launch then send, send, send until the sales stop. Friend of mine has a list of 700 and made 3k last month doing just that.

[​IMG]

This program has a huge amount of feature, I haven't used them all yet but I'm sure they all work just as well.

2. Art

Art New Member

Thanks for the post I just have one question. I know joining facebook with 1000 plus people in them sound good but I feel like the traffic is going to be crap I feel like everyone is doing what I'm doing advertising a product. Im about to try it out but how many groups have you joined unless it's over 200 groups I just don't know how well I will convert.

3. Tom

Tom Pro Affiliate

I have tried this method with money making niche promoting some product with my own landing page, I joined around 50 groups and I posted regulary didnt got a single sale, money making groups are over spammed.
    Btw I didnt spammed, my posts on groups were like 200-300 words and people liked my posts but no single purchase.

4. Art

Art New Member

That's what I was saying too it's so spammed a million other people are doing that same thing advertising a product

5. Art

Art New Member

Maybe the niche matters make money online niche is to spammed maybe something else like beauty or luxury and so on. Did you use a Landing page ?

6. Tom

Tom Pro Affiliate

I said I did used landing page. 90% of groups are spammed, method is public for few months.
    And I personally own 1 Internet marketing facebook group of 8k members, and most people who are joining are people who are already in 100+ groups, none joins to discuss or something, they just keep spamming, even my pinned post doesn't do anything so it's kinda useless.

7. James

James New Member

I haven't tried this personally yet, but have had it on my to-do list for a while. I think the niche definitely matters. Making money online can be tough too because people in those groups are more educated on what we're doing. I know I can smell an affiliate offer from a mile away, even if it's done tactfully. You'd need to be promoting an offer that people really needed to have/couldn't resist. I just set up some landing pages to try this out in another niche and I can report back if I have any success with it.

8. Art

Art New Member

I'm going to give it a try to just to test it out keep me updated well compare results.

9. James

James New Member

Awesome, will do.

10. Bottle Rockets

Some other forum members are having some good results with this. Just dropping it here as a bit of an update. This won't make you rich, point is... it works.

I sometimes see threads all over the place with sentences like " I've been doing IM for 2 years and only made $20". This is the type of shit you should try out and take action on. It might work for you it might not but you never know until you try.

If you do end up trying this, don't just concentrate on the make money online groups. Sports groups with CPA game tickets is a good one that comes to mind.

[​IMG]

11. Art

Art New Member

I was thinking about switching to cpa offers because those can convert better than clickbank or any other, but in that case we need to direct link the offer. As you can see that guy got one sale from 300 subscribers the converting rate is 0.003333333. If I do cpa would it make sense to collect subscribers?

12. Art

Art New Member

Franklin why didn't you post your affiliate link for Facebook Auto Poster? I'm going to get it might as well sign up under yours. If you want post it I will purchase it through that

13. Bottle Rockets

Forum rules state no aff links in post. This includes admins as well ;) Referral links are allowed in signatures but to an extent. It just keeps spam to a minimum. I'm a member on a couple other forums that allow aff links and the forums just get rapped with aff links. We might add a referral/affiliate link section at some stage.

Ezrix and Art like this.
  14. Art

Art New Member

I see oh you have it on your youtube video nvm I'll get it from there

15. Davain

Davain New Member

I would never try this in the MMO niche but I absolutely will in all the other verticals I'm in. Maybe make a journey thread out of it?

16. Bottle Rockets

I'm not doing this right no as I'm busy on other projects so can't do a journey atm sorry :(

17. Davain

Davain New Member

I meant maybe I will do one lol

18. Bottle Rockets

Oh I see no worries :)

19. ath9k

ath9k New Member

Hey guys, this is my first post.
    A lot of things have been said about this method. When I tried it I was unlucky.
    I bought 10 PVA coupled with Ninja Blaster but nothing, not even a penny.
    The plan was pretty simple: using a little site with 3-4 pages related to pizza coupons (CPA offer, email submit) and spam on FB college groups. It makes a lot of sense, IMO.

Then I tried on a site of mine about job interview (I was selling a CB product), I got a ton of likes (more than 500) but no sales.
    I think this method is good overall, but I don't understand why I wasn't able to make any money.

20. Bottle Rockets

A friend of mine made a lot of money with the pizza and collage niche. What do you mean by spam? don't go spamming all over the place of course you won t make money ;) You need to make it sound and look legit. It's working for people as you can see from the results above so no point in complaining in here to be honest. You need to either change your niche or strategy.

"I got a ton of likes (more than 500) but no sales."

They obviously just didn't like the product.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015