[Guide] Social Link Building

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by dani, Nov 30, 2015.

1. dani

dani New Member

Aloha hustlers,
    This guide is snatched from Source Wave (Alex Becker). I found it really interesting, so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Login To See Link

. (Removed affiliate links)

My Favorite Way To Do This
    Post penguin I am all about doing this with social platforms and 2.0s. I will create youtube, facebook, and twitter pages. Then I will abuse this strategy all day. I will get into this in a sec

Overall Effectiveness

This is your bread and butter linking strategy. It is fairly easy to do and works great for even tough keywords.

Social Tiered Linking

[​IMG]

What It Is

Social Tiered linking is the exact same thing as tiered linking except we are using social platforms.

How It Works

Google is ALL about social right now. People also link MUCH more to social sites than they do other types of sites. So what we do is use this to our advantage and create social pages. We then use them in place of other tier sites and link to them.

At the moment, Google pays WAY more attention to social sites because they are true signs of popularity. On top of this, it is great for us because Google cannot truly track what is going on behind the scenes on these sites.

This means can create HUGE boosts in rankings and creates a much more natural image in Googles eyes. (If you can't be popular, fake it!)

How To Do It

Fairly simple instead of building 2.0s and article page, we instead build pages on social sites.

For normal niches I make a

• Youtube channel and video (EXTREMELY basic, just film a powerpoint)
      • Facebook fan page
      • Twitter page
      • Google Plus Page

You then link to your sites in the obvious areas. For example, on the Facebook website details section…Enter your website details (DUR). We can also link to our site in our Youtube video description.

Once done creating the properties I then buy views, tweets, and likes for the relevant platforms. DO NOT buy plus's as Google can track these. (These can be bought on Fiverr or Source Links)

We will then build mass amounts of links to these pages just like did for the basic tiered linking strategy.

My Favorite Way To Do This

I have outlined how I do this above. I am one of the few people I know who does this, and you are one of the few people I tell about it =)

Overall Effectiveness

This just freaking works. Combining social tiered linking and basic tiered linking is one of the cores of SEO.

Justified Linking

[​IMG]

What It Is

This right here is something I came up with after spending a lot of time with top black hatters (aka 300k-1 million dollar SEO earners) after the penguin patch. It is one of the nastier loop holes in the Google search engine and so far I am the only person I know personally who does this.

How It Works

Alright, so you just made a new site. Then you hit it with 10,000 links.

In Googles eyes this is totally unjustifiable. There is no way a new site or ANY site would get this many links so fast… unless…It was going viral.

Ever wonder why sites going viral:

A) Never get penalized even though they are literally being spammed with links from people

B) Someone show up in the search engine immediately

This is because Google algorithm makes SEVERE room for sites going viral. If Google did not have a algorithm in place to rank sites going viral quickly, it would be IRRELEVANT (AKA Googles nightmare)

Because of this Google breaks almost all of its ranking rules as long as it is JUSTIFIED (aka backed by social signals)

So our goal is to justify our mass linking. If we do this we can get away with literal murder. We justify our linking by imitating a site going viral

How To Do This

This is semi complicated at first, but pretty easy once you do it once or twice

Step 1 : Make "base" links. These are 2.0s and social pages. Point them at your main site

Step 2: Wait 2 weeks

Step 3: Imitate your site be going viral on Facebook and twitter. We do this by blasting it every few days with 200-1000 likes and reweets

Step 4: As we build these social signals we match them with 200-1000 links a day. This is A LOT of links, but they are justified by the social signals

Step 5: Googles sees your site going viral and believes the links are being created as a results. It rewards you with increases in rank.

Overall Effectivness

This just works. It is an extremely black hat method that I have used to slingshot many sites LITERALLY to the first spot in Google. Your site WILL get smacked if you mess this up though, so be careful

(...)

Booom!

That is everything off the top of my head that I can come up with.
    (...)
    ------------------
    edit: why do we have a 15000 character limit? had to redact a lot of information. :(

Zanskar likes this.
  2. Hatred

Hatred Sape, PBN Links, Repeat Admin

Commenting on the last bit since I scrolled down on my screen. The character limit was set in place beforehand to weed out spammers and shit. You can always make a two part tutorial :)

3. Bottle Rockets

Bottle Rockets Frank Admin

Nice guide mate :) That picture :cool: Super smooth. Did you mean 15000 character limit or 1500. I can look at changing it if you like.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  4. dani

dani New Member

Will work on a guide with multiple parts then! :)
    thanks for the feedback.

I got an error that my text was over 15000 characters and had to shorten it. But it also said that while it was at 10k. So let's see this as a little bug report. :D

Misery likes this.
  5. Misery

Misery New Member

Awesome thanks for sharing:)

6. Jason

Jason New Member

Agree above thanks for the info :)