Get anyone to buy anything

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Tom, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Tom

Tom Pro Affiliate

Okay, I read this in some ebook, I never tried it my self, but it sounds awesome!

First thing is you need to buy some cheap product, like some vase or something that looks old and expensive, something unique and antique.

Than go on street or some stand and hire some girl to stand there trying to sell it.

Now go to closest restuarant or coffee bar, and get close to some persons and pretend to talk on phone and be sure that people hear you:

''Hello John. I am calling you cuz I need you to do something for me. I was walking to coffee shop when I saw standing near coffe shop where girl sells expensive China plate. This plate is worth more than 600$ on eBay. I will sell it easy. It is from Xin Dynasty. Probably the girl on standing dont know how this plate is worth. She is selling plate for just 50$. Thats why I am calling you. I do not have enough money with me. Please go to that standing (mention the place where your standing is) and buy this plate for me. I will return you money when I get home. We will also split money when we will sell this plate on eBay for much more. Just make sure that you will arrive there fast that somebody else do not buy it.''

Just talk with yourself something like this and tell lot of bullshit how much plate is worth, from which century plate is, how easy will you sell it further with profit, etc etc. You will for sure get 100% of their attention. You can not fail at this. Thats because people brain works in way of easy money. They are greedy also. They imagine how much money will they earn so easy. Just ask yourself. Wouldn't you do the same if you would hear that information? Of course!

2. king0735

king0735 New Member

Lol that's funny

3. Dave

Dave New Member

If this was the way i have to earn money i would get a dayjob...

☠ CacTin ☠ and Jangoz like this.
  4. iamagod

iamagod New Member

Is this a stand-up comedy forum?

5. Jangoz

Jangoz New Member

This is a scam not a business model. LOL

6. IntensE

IntensE Hustler

7. ☠ CacTin ☠

☠ CacTin ☠ New Member

Fie! This is totally bullshit

8. Goodkarma77

Goodkarma77 Hustler

Genius, I must give this a try.

9. Jeff

Jeff Hustler

I saw this in a movie/show not too long ago actually. It's pretty scammy, but I can see how it can work.