Bulk PBN websites

Discussion in 'SEO and Link Building' started by Maxxie Jazz, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Maxxie Jazz

Maxxie Jazz New Member

Willing to buy PBNs. I know there are a few options out there, already working with a few people and it is quite unsatisfactory. What I need are domains I can really work with, not trash.
    The how
    - domains verifiable on archive.org
    - tf >= 12
    - cf >=10
    - no former online stores
    - no important number of deleted links
    - no former 301-302 redirects
    - no former PBNs
    - no japanese, chinese etc backlinks
    The what
    - simply normal priced generic domains, meaning there's no way I can pay more than 15 bucks to register a piece
    - I can work with country TLD's if not expensive
    The when
    Anytime, really - anywhere between 100-200 PBNs will be paid INSTANTLY, after checking them out

What I've just given up there could be useful for many of you, as ways to verify what's working and what's not in regards to PBN's. If something is NOT as described, domains are 100% useless, except for when I need to just add some random links (for diversity or just tests).

I have NO TIME scanning myself.

thanks

Tim01 likes this.
  2. dbadwal

dbadwal New Member

I've around 25 domains with edu and gov backlinks. These are expired (not registered so far) domains. Some of them have decent tf, cf but some of them have decent link (which is the only thing you should care about), not decent metrics (tf, cf). Let me know if you need them. Thanks

Tim01 likes this.
  3. Maxxie Jazz

Maxxie Jazz New Member

Sent you a PM.
    Anyways, if you guys have PBNs, you can try me with 2-3, just to see that I'm paying. I want this section to be a loooong page of successful deals, but it can't be done without trusting the buyer. So try me.
    Other than that, I can't pay for junk, you know how this works.

Tim01 likes this.
  4. dani

dani New Member

just found two .de & .at domains

the .de
    13PA TF24 CF27
    the .at
    16PA TF20 CF27

5. Maxxie Jazz

Maxxie Jazz New Member

This would be my average, first domains from a loooong list. I'm paying 5-7 bucks for one of these. They should have a clean backlinks profile tho.

DA TF CF
    19 12 7
    27 12 11
    24 13 10
    19 13 8
    20 11 9
    23 15 7
    15 14 8
    22 13 11

I wouldn't talk about this here. PM with prices. Yours are a little above the average. If they're good, I'm buying.

6. Maxxie Jazz

Maxxie Jazz New Member

I've received a few PMs with decent offers, from people dedicated to this type of business. For that, thank you.
    But I have a few more remarks...
    Market price for a PBN with the metrics mentioned above is around 5-7 bucks per piece for bulk sales.
    Better quality domains are available via auctions for 70 bucks a piece.
    There's nothing really in-between, just a list of numbers, some higher than others, sold as a package, with some collateral damages for both, seller and buyer. This is a risky business and everything we get out of it is simply... TESTS.
    Therefore, great PBNs come out of auctions, market price 70 bucks. The rest is just bulk 5-7 bucks a piece. Who has time to negociate for middle/nuanced 2 quality PBNs...?