Automate Your Link Building With Your Own IFTTT Network

Discussion in 'SEO and Link Building' started by seogre, Jun 27, 2016.

1. seogre

seogre New Member

Hey primechecker,
    1. What you need? Branding Image would be useful I guess so it looks like an official site.
    2. When you order the network, after you pay through Paypal, you'll be redirected to the order page where you will need to fill in your details. Everything is explained there.
    3. What kind of Wordpress RSS Plugin I need to install?
    4. We supply and install the plugin free of charge. It essentially creates it's own RSS feed url and allows you to spin nofollow/dofollow attribution links (you will receive a video which shows you how to use it).
    5. When I have already GREAT Posts on my site, how to trigger this IFTTT Network Posting again? Is this possible? Or if I want republish an older post again, is this easily possible then?
    6. I will have to double check a particular setting and get back to you on that one. At the very worst, you'll just have to republish the posts.
    7. I have already a facebook. So can I include this in my network on my own or you need to do it?
    8. We can add Facebook as well.
    9. When I grab a great Weebly, Wordpress Web 2.0 with good stats tf/cf and so on, would this be better to use to publish on? Or is it better to be branded with the associated name of my main site?
    10. I'd recommend using branded web 2.0 accounts.
    Hope that helps. As mentioned above, once you've placed an order, you'll be directed to the order form. It would be best to bookmark the page and collect all the necessary info and then fill it all in in one go.

Hope that helps!

2. primechecker

primechecker New Member

My RSS Plugin posted now all my posts out at once. I still don't understand what is going on, because since then it seems my traffic drops tremendously. I need you to take a look at this. Hopefully it is not too late or something ;(

3. seogre

seogre New Member

With regard to the syndication. It's perfectly fine that everything gets syndicated at the same time. It's nothing to worry about at all.

If you've followed my video on the link I sent you, I would highly advise that you only use naked url, brand or generic links back to your target pages and not money keywords.

You have to think about this from a different perspective. We're not trying to hide anything from Google. You are essentially forming a brand and telling Google you own these properties and that your brand is now associated with high authority websites. This helps build trust in Google's eyes. You are syndicated to your own branded network and content is expected to appear on here. Remember, that despite everything being syndicated at once, it never all gets indexed at once.

Regarding the traffic, don't expect there to be a surge of traffic the instant the network is up and running. People have to find your sites. You have to engage and promote your brand. Keep posting and over time it will build up.

Hope that helps :)

4. primechecker

primechecker New Member

Ok, thanks for your reply. Traffic is up to normal so far. Think some bots crawled (saw this in google analytics) and then traffic dropped a bit, but now it should be fine. The strategy of using IFTTT and other such automated platforms seem to be really great for different things. It is used for SEO or building social accounts what I have seen so far. I am still a bit skeptical about posting the same content all over the place to your other properties. (Duplicated Content and potential Spam issues in my eyes) The rest I have written you an email :D