Automate Your Link Building With Your Own IFTTT Network

Discussion in 'SEO and Link Building' started by seogre, Jun 27, 2016.

1. seogre

seogre New Member

**ATTENTION**
    The first 3 orders will receive an additional FREE persona IFTTT network (triggered by Blogger)…
    …so be quick, before they run out!
    [​IMG]

Login To See Link

(**Please allow 5 working days for your network to be completed as these are hand crafted accounts**)

GregRobs and ReservationBooth like this.
  2. seogre

seogre New Member

If you have any questions about the gig, fire away!

3. ikyplus

ikyplus New Member

very useful

4. seogre

seogre New Member

Hey ikyplus!
    It is very useful indeed! I'm not sure everyone realises yet how useful and powerful something like this is to help automate your SEO efforts!
    If you have any questions, just fire away!
    :)

5. ReservationBooth

ReservationBooth New Member

I currently have some social accounts would you incorporate those or create all new accounts???

6. ReservationBooth

Can I use this ifttt network to promote other (pbn) url's???

7. GregRobs

GregRobs New Member

Hi seogre,
    I have a relatively new site with some pages on it that I would like to rank for. I don't really understand how these networks work, could you pm brief details?
    Thanks
    Greg

8. seogre

seogre New Member

Yes you can. You can have an IFTTT network built just for your PBN site. That site will need to have an RSS feed. If it's a PBN then it's most likely you're using Wordpress, so that should be fine. So every time you post an article on your PBN, the excerpt of the article will syndicate across the network. This is a good way to avoid "orphaning" a PBN.

Hope that answered the question?

9. ReservationBooth

So basically I can use the ifttt network you are building, and use the pbn as the trigger?
    Or maybe the pbn should be at the end like the money site?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  10. seogre

seogre New Member

Yep, you can use the PBN as the trigger if you want but if you've got a money site to rank, then it would be better advised to build it for your money site. You can rank in low competition niches with an IFTTT network but if you've got tougher competition, you will definitely need to boost the network with Tier 2 links. Bear in mind that these will be new web 2.0 accounts, so they won't have power to begin with but it's a great way to build trust in Google's eyes and semi-automate backlinks to your money site.

What's your overall aim? Pm me so I get a clearer picture.

PS. Thanks for the order. I've just replied to your email address.

11. seogre

seogre New Member

Hey Greg,
    The network basically helps to build links back to your target pages on the money site. Once it's set up all you have to do is publish blog posts and the blog post will get pushed out across the network. These posts will have contextual backlinks in them, which means they will then link back to your target $site pages. By regularly posting on your network, you will start to build up the TF of the web 2.0 sites but I would recommend building Tier 2 links to the network to speed things up. It's a great way to semi-automate back linking from high authority websites. By associating your website with this network, you're essentially increasing the trust of your site in Google's eyes which will help with your overall SEO efforts.

Let me know if you've got any other questions. :)

12. ReservationBooth

seogre,
    My ultimate goal is to get more traffic along with some rankings. You are right about this niche being competitive. i am in the hotel price comparison niche,(very competitive). I am an affiliate for a company called hotelscombined. I currently get about 100 visitors a day, need to increase that. Currently i have 5 pbn's linking to my website, but they have become "orphans"(great term BTW) I know i need some quality backlinks I'm working in that direction also. Thought i could throw some social signals at those pbn's and my home site as well. New at this so maybe i'm going in the wrong direction.

13. ReservationBooth

i spend so much time posting to social accounts that ifttt seems like such a time saver. A network of recipes even better,no!

14. seogre

seogre New Member

Hey Reservation Booth,
    I've sent you another email regarding your order. If you can please reply back, that would be great as I need those details before I can start on building the network.
    Thanks.

15. mutludent

mutludent New Member

Do you do seo work?

16. DoorKicker

DoorKicker New Member

Interested in this, can you PM me either your Skype and/or email OP.

Thanks.

17. seogre

seogre New Member

I do SEO but not as a service.

18. primechecker

primechecker New Member

Looks interesting to me, but the thread was not updated recently, so I am wondering if this service is still up. What would interest me how this thing actually works. Also how you can be safe with this, when you are spamming all over the place. For this service I think you need to clarify more things and make it more detailed. Don't get me wrong the idea looks interesting but I am in the dark, what this network actually does (detailed).

19. seogre

seogre New Member

Hey there,
    Good question!
    First thing to say is that this approach isn't spammy. The reason this is so, is because we are building a network that is branded to your money site. You are not trying to hide anything. In fact Google wants to see that your brand is associated with highly trusted and authoritative websites. The network is effectively telling Google that all these websites are part of your brand which associates your website with highly trusted sites. This really helps to build trust in Google's eyes.

The network is then all interlinked to push link juice around. It's also set up so that every post you publish on your money site blog will get syndicated across your network using IFTTT with attribution links pointing back to both the original article that was published on your money site and to the home page of your money site. Tumblr, Wordpress.com, Blogger and Weebly will display the full article while the other properties will just have a link back to the original article.

To play things safe, I would highly advise that you DON'T use keyword rich anchor text. Instead I would use a combination of brand, url and generic. For SEO today, you can actually rank your moneysite without any keyword anchor texts.

You will actually receive a video tutorial on how to use the network after you've received it which will show you exactly how to use it safely.

The network is a very useful way to semi-automate back linking while at the same time building links from highly trusted sources. We know how important it is today to get links from good quality websites.

Your money site has to have an RSS feed in order for this to work. If you're using Wordpress, then this is fine.

If you've got any further questions, just let me know.

Hope that helped!

Login To See Link

20. primechecker

primechecker New Member

Ok think I will give it a try. I have some questions still.
    1. What you need? Branding Image would be useful I guess so it looks like an official site.
    2. What kind of Wordpress RSS Plugin I need to install?
    3. When I have already GREAT Posts on my site, how to trigger this IFTTT Network Posting again? Is this possible? Or if I want republish an older post again, is this easily possible then?
    4. I have already a facebook. So can I include this in my network on my own or you need to do it?
    5. When I grab a great Weebly, Wordpress Web 2.0 with good stats tf/cf and so on, would this be better to use to publish on? Or is it better to be branded with the associated name of my main site?
    My skype is the same as my name here. I can react there more quickly if you want to add me there

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017